Home Fire Escape Plan
You can find a guide on how to do a Home Fire Escape Plan provided by the National Fire Protection Association.
This is a great thing to do together with the whole family so that everyone can contribute and participate.
- Walk through the home and evaluate all possible escape routes.
- Install smoke alarms in every bedroom
- Choose an outside meeting place
- Don’t forget about pets and who would be in charge of them
- If the smoke alarm goes off, get out of the house immediately
- If you are out, STAY OUT!
If you are dealing with a fire, our team of highly trained fire technicians can help you clean your home to its preloss condition. We have more than 20 years of experience, the right equipment and training. Give us a call at 404-378-9998.